Clinics for Your Pet
A visit to the vet shouldn't always be about treatment!
Preventative healthcare is just as important.
Ash Tree Vets is committed to actively looking after the health of your pet. As a result, we run a series of regular clinics with fully qualified veterinary nurses. Have a look at our range of special clinics to help your pet lead a full and healthy life.
Many of these services are provided free of charge – please call 01858 462 839 to book a place.
All animals vaccinated by us are Total Care members. This means that they are entitled to FREE nurse consultations at our Market Harborough surgery, such as; nail clipping, stitch removal, feeding and worming advice (and administering), weight clinics, youth clinics and healthcare advice.
- Puppy Parties – an opportunity for puppies to socialise with others of a similar age in a safe environment, whilst owners can get a wealth of important advice on caring for their puppy.
Puppies are eligible to attend 2 sessions starting a week after their 1st vaccination and up to 16 weeks of age (join at any point in rolling 2 week cycle).
Market Harborough: Tuesday, 11.30 -12.30pm
Kibworth: Wednesday, 12pm - 1pm
- Youth Clinics - monthly health checks for puppies and kittens from 2nd vaccination until 6 Month Juvenile Health Check.
- General Nurse Clinics – you can book your pet in for; nail clipping, 2nd vacc, stitch removal, feeding and worming advice (and administering), and more...
- Weight Clinics - advice on diet and exercise to help your pet lose excess pounds or maintain a healthy weight. It's not always just about losing weight. Make sure your pet is the right weight for their age, breed and activity level.
- Rabbit Clinics – these cover all the important and easily overlooked health aspects of caring for your rabbit.