BBQs are a great time to catch up with family and friends, but please keep pets safely looked after to make sure they also enjoy this fun occasion.
Be Food and Drink Savvy
- Corn on the cob and even bones can cause obstructions.
- High-fat foods can cause inflammation of the pancreas, which can be serious.
- Alcohol is dangerously toxic to pets and should be kept out of reach.
Be Rubbish Savvy
- Aluminium foil, kebab skewers, firelighters and even plastic wrapping can be dangerous.
Be Environment Savvy
- Keep your pets at a safe distance from a hot barbecue and avoid nasty burns
All animals vaccinated by us are Total Care members. This means that they are entitled to a FREE consultation and health check carried out with all vaccinations. They are also entitled to FREE nurse consultations at our Market Harborough, Desborough and Kibworth surgeries, such as; nail clipping, weight clinics, youth clinics and healthcare advice.
Call in today on 01858 462 839 to speak to one of our nurses or book an appointment.