...see our news page for UPDATES...
We would like to reassure all of our clients that we remain committed to providing care to all of our patients.
Please continue to monitor our social media for any further announcements, but please do contact us if your pet requires veterinary care. We also ask you to support our team who are working very hard at a challenging time to ensure the pets entrusted to our care are looked after throughout the coming weeks.
We realise this is a worrying time for all our clients, and we ask that you help us to reduce the risk to our visitors and the practice so that we can continue to care for your pets.
- If you or anyone in your immediate family/household are unwell or showing symptoms that could be attributable to the Coronavirus, we respectfully ask you not to visit the practice at the moment. If your pet requires urgent assistance please call us, so we can discuss the best option to take care of them.
- Please make sure you use the hand sanitisers available when you visit the practice. Frequent hand washing is one of the most effective measures we can all take to protect ourselves and each other.
- As you are all aware we can get pretty busy at times. In order to reduce any overcrowding please only allow your pet to bring one owner along to their appointment!
- Should you wish to minimise your time around other people, you can wait in your car, call us from the car park to let us know you are here, we will call you in the practice once the vet is ready to see you.
- We would like to avoid cash payments wherever possible so please bring your bank card for payment.
- It is possible we may be able to help your pet without you bringing them in for an appointment. If you are unsure whether a visit is necessary please call us to discuss.