In line with government guidance, we have now put in place strict social distancing measures at our practice to keep you and our teams safe, secure the best care for your pets, and help reduce the transmission of the coronavirus.
- We will limit the number of people allowed into the practice. This means that when you arrive, call us from the outside and wait outside or in your car till we come to you.
- We will ask you to keep 2 meters between you and any of our team members or any other clients.
- Once you have called reception to advise us of your arrival at the practice, it is likely that a member of the clinical team will either gain your pet's history in person or over the phone.
- In most instances, your pet will be taken by one of the clinical team into the practice for examination and treatment without your presence. Do not be alarmed when this happens, we will call you during or after the examination, or update you when we return your pet to you.
- If you are allowed inside the practice, please make sure you use the hand sanitisers available at entering and leaving.
- We will ask you to pay over the phone prior to collection of medicines, or if you are collecting your pet after a procedure. Consults can be paid for directly after, over the phone.
- Postal service of medications is now available. Post and packaging and medication cost must be paid for prior to posting. This does not include controlled drugs.
- We are still taking food and repeat medication orders telephonically. We will ask you to pay over the phone prior to collection. 48 hours is requested for repeat medication and food orders. When you arrive to collect your order, please wait outside the practice and give us a call from your mobile. Someone will bring your order to you.
- NO children under the age of 16 are allowed at any of the practices.
- One person per animal ONLY
- If you are ill or self-isolating you should not visit the practice. Call us on 01858462839 so we can find the best solution for your pet. We will discuss options when you call us for an appointment.
We would like to reassure all of our clients that we remain committed to providing the best care to all of our patients. If you have any concerns, please call us on 01858462839 and we can discuss what options are available.
We thank you for your cooperation during these tough times, we will get through this together!
...see our news page for All News UPDATES or The Green Team page for Sustainability UPDATES...